|Arizor hands these out to ruthless gunsmiths to augment their weapons and further themselves in life.|
Arizor's Tome may be found throughout the round as a random currency drop.
- Main Article: Divine Market.
- Main Article: Spirit.
Killing Spirits rewards the player with Arizor's Tomes.
- Main Article: Quests.
Two Arizor's Tomes can be obtained upon completion of an hourly or weekly quest.
- Main Article: Guide:Crafting 101.
Crafting with Arizor's Tomes may result in a Tomed Weapon. Tomed weapons can have an Arizor's Tome applied to them without there being a guarantee of corruption.
Using an Arizor's Tome on a weapon can result in a variety of different corruptions to occur, good and bad.
- Add 1 modifier.
- Add 2 modifiers.
- Add Corrupted implicit.
- Add implicit.
- Change weapon.
- Do nothing.
- Reroll all modifiers.
- Reroll Rarity.
- 100% chance of this happening unless used on weapons crafted using Arizor's Tome.
- Only applies to weapons crafted using Arizor's Tome.
- 12/12/2020: It can now be purchased for Stardust in the Currency Exchange.
- 04/09/2020: The Tomed implicit no longer rewards players with more currency if combined with Coined.
- 04/05/2020: Tomed crafting changes.
- 04/03/2020: Tomes can now be used in Crafting.
- 03/17/2020: Fixed tomes rerolling grenades into guns.
- 12/21/2019: Can no longer be used in Crafting.
- 10/31/2019: Tomes now drop from killing Spirits.
- 10/15/2019: Introduced.